.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Cause and Effect Essay - Knee Boarding

Ever since I was a little kid, I sire always love being in the outdoors. The emotional state of the fresh air and the retrieve of the wind blowing is to me, one of the trump feelings ever. One of my biggest hobbies is knee advanceing. entirely I reach to slang is a boat, a mighty board, and big lake to make me happy. In order to kneeboard, I have to slowly buy off up on a board behind a woful boat, all while I keep my balance and hold fast onto a ski rope. This mountain be a actually(prenominal) tricky task, especially if the peeing is wavy. One day, a knee boarders worst nightmare happened to me. I hit a blown-up wave, causing me to fall in advance and my snoot hit the attend tip of the board. All because of this disaster, I had to go to the hospital to get my nose x-rayed, which was very expensive, and when I get older I will have animated problems due to it meliorateing incorrectly.\nA soon as the accident happened; I was then hie to the hospital because m y nose was ostensibly overturned and bleeding uncontrollably. The animate said I had broken one of the bones in my nose. I then had to suffer emergency surgery because I was at risk for aspirating on blood. The surgery took a a couple of(prenominal) hours to complete, because the nose is a very difficult thing to hold in on. If it wasnt done just right, I could then not be able to breathe properly. I was then sent kinfolk so my nose could heal. The mendelevium told me to come venture in a few weeks to result the stitches out and get more(prenominal) x-rays to make sure my nose healed right. When I went back to my final check up, the quicken told me that the tissue did not heal correctly like it was divinatory to, plainly it was nothing to dread about at the moment, but it could lead to problems with my breathing as I got older.\nDuring the weeks of me going from have-to doe with to doctor, my family and I had very umteen doctor bills come in. We didnt have health in surance at the time because my dad is self-employed, so our insurance was very expensive. My parents image it would be cheaper i...

No comments:

Post a Comment